Sunday, September 30, 2012

Starting My Journey

When my friend Lacie posted her before and after photos on facebook showing a DRASTIC change around her midsection in a short period of time, I was intrigued!  Mostly because I have been struggling with my weight.  Life threw us quite the curve ball sometime ago.  Stress and frustration with the everyday has made it difficult for me to lose the baby weight after having our third child almost TWO years ago!  In fact, today I weigh MORE then I did coming home from the hospital with my little bundle of joy!  It's not by much, although I have managed to lose a few pounds this month getting me closer to my hospital weight.  Sad isn't it.  I've never really had this problem.  I mean dieting was tough for me after my other two kids, but I somehow managed to do it.  With the added stress we've been dealing with for so long, losing this weight has been TORTURE!  I hate getting dressed, I have a closet full of clothes (nothing real fancy, but their not to shabby), and I can only wear a few of them.  I spend my days in my comfy yoga pants and a loose t-shirt.  It doesn't help that my husband left a pen in his pants pocket and I ended up washing it with three out of the 5 nicer shirts I can fit into without looking like the muffin tops I love to eat!  I experienced quite the frustration this morning while I was getting ready for church and could not find a top to go with my skirt!  Sure I actually have a good handful of choices, if my waist wasn't so thick!  I'm tired of this and I want to fit into my clothes again!  I want to look and FEEL good!

The Ultimate Body Wrap is not a weight loss solution, but my hope is that it will give me the motivation I need to say no to the delicious looking doughnut screaming my name!  For me, I find it easier to eat healthy if I feel like my body is actually changing! 

Unfortunately, I didn't have the money to try it!  Yes, that's how scrimped we are.  After seeing how well my friend was doing not only with shrinking her pant size, but now with the income, I became even MORE intrigued!  I wanted to try it, I had to try it!  I trusted her, I knew she wasn't feeding me a bunch of make believe garbage.  I told my husband I desperately wanted to give it a try.  Somehow we managed to come with the $99 to become a distributor and I did it, without even trying the product first!  This is so not like me!  But I trust my friend!  I'm now awaiting the arrive of what might just be my saving grace, for my body and our finances!

I invite you to come and take this journey with me! 
Pin It

No comments: