Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's HERE!

My wraps came today!!!  At first I was beyond excited.  Then it started to settle in.....I had to do this.....not just try this product, but make it work!  I just signed up to be a DISTRIBUTOR without even trying the product!

Starting my own business is not something I ever thought I could do!  I always wanted to do it, but never knew how.  I honestly HATE multilevel marketing (MLM)!  I don't even want to think about the number of MLM's we've tried in the past!  The money wasted!  I never once liked ANY of them!  I thought they were all a scam......I didn't mind trying their ridiculously high priced product to help support friends and family, but never did I want to attempt to generate an income!  And now here I was not just willing to trying yet another product, but to try and make money on it!  Not only am I trying it, I initiated it!  It's always been my husband wanting to try our hand in the MLM world, NEVER me!  It always seemed like a gimmick!  Why did I give in?  Do I actually think I can do it?  Can I sell?  Can I devote the energy and time into this?  Yes I think I can!  But will it be worth it?  MLM's have a tendency to reel you in with the huge profits you can turn over in little time.  Little do many realize the amount of money one must cough up to get started, and too often then not, it is never worth it!  So why did I give in?  At first I just wanted to try the wraps to help me change my baby making body; now here I am, preparing to sell a product I haven't even tried yet!  I'm anxious.... scared.... nervous..... EXCITED!  I'm actually excited about an MLM company!  This one just seems...... different...... BETTER!

I start my wraps tomorrow! Praying this is everything I've dreamed of and more!  Pin It

No comments: